Meeting Notices -
Next Township Board of Trustees Meeting - Monday July 20, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m.
Temporary Outdoor Dining Permits
In an effort to aide our local businesses, the Flint Township Board of Trustees with a unanimous recommendation form the Planning Commission, passed a resolution June 15, 2020, to allow permits for temporary outdoor seating.
The Township Board of Trustees wants to make this process as simple as possible, in order to maintain social distancing safety standards and allow restaurants to operate safely. There will be no fee for this permit.
Temp Dining Application
Temp Outdoor Dining Review Checklist
Coronavirus - Covid 19 update
Flint Township Administration Building is NOW OPEN to the public.
We ask all visitors to wear a mask, if possible and to practice social distancing. We also encourage you to use the drive-up dropbox in our parking area west of the building for ballot drop-off, permits, and sewer & water payments. Stay Safe and Stay Healthy!
Please call the office with any questions or concerns at 810.732.1350. Thank you.
- Beecher Road CIA Electronic Mtg Policy 2020-1
- BECIA MEETING NOTICE 070120
- Flint Township EDC Policy 2020-1
- Bristol Road CIA Policy 2020-1
- Guidelines For Zoom Electronic Participation
- Roadway Reconstruction SAD Notice 1 (002)
- Lincor Taft Mansour Cost 2020
- Nerredia Costs 2020
- Marketplace Costs 2020
- Linden Creek Parkway Cost 2020
- Holiday Dr Cost 2020
- Commerce and Exchange Costs 2020
- Austin Pkwy Cost 2020
- Flint Township DDA Policy 2020-1
- 2020-EO-48 Public Meetings
- Flint Township Policy 2020-1
- Public Notice IFT 2100 Mansour *POSTPONED INDEFINITELY*