Meeting Notices -
Next Meeting - Monday June 1, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m.
Zoom Meeting will open at 5:30 p.m.
To call in by phone, dial:
+1 (646) 558-8656
Then enter Meeting ID:
854 9615 6395
Coronavirus - Covid 19 update
Flint Township Administration Building is Closed to the Public until May 28 2020, due to the National and State Emergencies declared due to the Coronavirus epidemic.
To maintain compliance with State and Federal mandates this date may change.
If you have payments, please use the Drop Box by the Sewer and Water entrance, or located in the mid-part of the Administration Building parking lot.
Landfill Access and Passes are suspended until May 28, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Limited staff will be able to answer calls between the hours of 8 am to 2 pm, Monday through Thursday, by calling 810.732.1350.
Please call the office with any questions or concerns. Thank you.
- Flint Township EDC Policy 2020-1
- EDC NOTICE on Letterhead 052620
- EDC Electronic Meeting Notice 052620
- Bristol Road CIA Policy 2020-1
- Guidelines For Zoom Electronic Participation
- Roadway Reconstruction SAD Notice 1 (002)
- Lincor Taft Mansour Cost 2020
- Nerredia Costs 2020
- Marketplace Costs 2020
- Linden Creek Parkway Cost 2020
- Holiday Dr Cost 2020
- Commerce and Exchange Costs 2020
- Austin Pkwy Cost 2020
- Flint Township DDA Policy 2020-1
- 2020-EO-48 Public Meetings
- Flint Township Policy 2020-1
- Public Notice IFT 2100 Mansour *POSTPONED INDEFINITELY*